We have always put our patients and team’s health and safety first and will continue to do so! During the shelter in place our team has been busy reinforcing what we have always done to keep our patients safe and secure as well as implement additional steps so that we can re-open with confidence. These are some of the ways we will be able to ensure a healthy environment going forward:
- We are screening all patients by asking questions about possible COVID-19 related symptoms or contacts, and taking temperatures upon entry into the office.
- We are asking patients to stay in their car upon arrival until we have your operatory ready so we can escort you into the office in a safe manner.
- We are asking other visitors to stay home or to remain in their cars to decrease the number of people in the waiting room at one time.
- We have implemented the use of paperless forms whenever possible.
- We have removed magazines, toys, and the coffee pot from the waiting area to prevent cross-contamination on frequently touched surfaces.
- We will continue to make disinfection a top priority, and will be paying added special attention to common areas such as the waiting room and restrooms.
- We will be screening ourselves daily, and encouraging employees to stay home if not feeling well.
We are re-opening to routine care on May 26th, 2020. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, or would like to schedule your next appointment. We’d love to hear from you! You can follow us on Facebook for additional updates. Thank you!
~Your Stanek Dental Team